BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 17 Desember 2009

Untitled

Hi folks, it's me. I would like to tell ya about my feeling now

actually, I made this post on Nov, 29th. but I haven't post it yet

It's kinda pathetic to realize that my relationship w/ Andhika is totally OVER. to be honest, I never dream about things will turn up this way. my heart was so broken. but what else can I do? my mom didn't like him, do we have to separated. pathetic, ryt?
the one thing I really care about is him. I dunno what happened to him when I leave him alone. and I dunno what'll happen if he start to leaves me. and each time goes by, I know it'll happen soon. and now? it's began
Andhika leaves me, he act like he don't know me at all. if he really know we, he'll never do this things. it makes me so depressed. surely, I never imagine to live without him. but I have to. I know it's for the best, but why am I in tears? he always push me away, he always tell me that I have to move on and leave all behind. but I can't do it, not now
now, he start to ignoring me. everyone say that he still in love w/ me. but I can't face his carelessness, cruelness and his ignorance. my life was so terrible because of that. I'm not as strong as you think. I can't admit the reality. I can't walk w/ my head up. I can't stop to call you, text you, even think of you. boy you're wrote on my brain premanently. you should know that
I'm lost without you. I can't face their question about us. it always makes me wanna cry. I always hope, if I cry on my night you'll appear and tell me that I have to stop to cry. but it'll never happen. cause there's a huge, high, and big wall that stand between us.
hey boy, do you remember about our promises? we promised that we'll never leave each other, and will always be together. but we broke it. you said you'll stay w/ me forever, but you don't. I know, I know it's for the best, but I just can't understand. why must us? why should be like this? it hurts too much.
I'll try to understand. but, one thing you should know that I love you so much





xoxo,
Selma

1 komentar:

Intan Ayu mengatakan...

seeel, aku bacanya nangis tau ga. sabar ya sayang :')